New York, Jan 14 : More than three decades after starring in the hit movie `Grease', John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John were reunited at a photo shoot for a Qantas event.
Travolta and Newton-John hugged each other and posed for photos at the do at Roosevelt Hotel.
Newton-John, 63, wore a black leather jacket - fitting, as she changed into skintight leather pants for the penultimate scene of `Grease' - while Travolta, 57, wore a sport jacket with jeans, set off by a golden tie.
The actress recently denied the rumor that she and Travolta had been involved off-screen while filming their iconic movie.
"The truth was we were just good friends and used to hang around together, going for drinks or a meal," the New York Post quoted her as telling the Sun.
"But there was nothing in it. He still remains a friend today," she said.
Travolta, who has his pilot's license and is reported to own as many as five planes, has been a brand ambassador for Qantas Airlines. He not only appeared in an in-flight safety video for the airline, but even got in the cockpit of one of the airline's planes for a 90th anniversary event.
Meanwhile, Qantas is the major airline in Australia - Newton-John's home country. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach