London, June 18: English actress Gemma Atkinson is preparing herself for a Bollywood movie.
The 26-year-old, who is currently filming scenes for BBC1 drama ‘Casualty’, is learning Hindi to act perfectly.
“I’m heading off to Switzerland for three weeks to film an Indian movie,” the Daily Star quoted her writing on her blog.
“I’m taking lessons in Hindi later this month,” she added.
Earlier also the glamour and lingerie model Atkinson decided to stop doing raunchy modelling shoots to boost her chances of getting movie roles in Hollywood. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers