London, June 18: English actress Gemma Atkinson is preparing herself for a Bollywood movie.
The 26-year-old, who is currently filming scenes for BBC1 drama ‘Casualty’, is learning Hindi to act perfectly.
“I’m heading off to Switzerland for three weeks to film an Indian movie,” the Daily Star quoted her writing on her blog.
“I’m taking lessons in Hindi later this month,” she added.
Earlier also the glamour and lingerie model Atkinson decided to stop doing raunchy modelling shoots to boost her chances of getting movie roles in Hollywood. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes