London, June 18: English actress Gemma Atkinson is preparing herself for a Bollywood movie.
The 26-year-old, who is currently filming scenes for BBC1 drama ‘Casualty’, is learning Hindi to act perfectly.
“I’m heading off to Switzerland for three weeks to film an Indian movie,” the Daily Star quoted her writing on her blog.
“I’m taking lessons in Hindi later this month,” she added.
Earlier also the glamour and lingerie model Atkinson decided to stop doing raunchy modelling shoots to boost her chances of getting movie roles in Hollywood. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz