London, June 18: English actress Gemma Atkinson is preparing herself for a Bollywood movie.
The 26-year-old, who is currently filming scenes for BBC1 drama ‘Casualty’, is learning Hindi to act perfectly.
“I’m heading off to Switzerland for three weeks to film an Indian movie,” the Daily Star quoted her writing on her blog.
“I’m taking lessons in Hindi later this month,” she added.
Earlier also the glamour and lingerie model Atkinson decided to stop doing raunchy modelling shoots to boost her chances of getting movie roles in Hollywood. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals