London, Aug 3 - Lady Gaga will never follow the footsteps of her pop pal Beyonce and take a year off to travel the world because she loves the loneliness that comes along with hectic schedules.
Beyonce took time out of her career prior to the release of her new album and spent her days travelling the world. She indulged in her favourite foods and spending quality time with her family and husband Jay-Z, reports dailystar. co. uk.
But Gaga, who has twice collaborated with the R&B superstar, insists this lifestyle is not for her because she likes to be a busy bee.
"I'm actually the complete opposite... I think I want to see less of the world! I kind of just wanna be with my friends. I stay really, really close to the people who have always inspired me. I sort of treasure the loneliness of being a pop star," she said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach