London, Aug 3 - Lady Gaga will never follow the footsteps of her pop pal Beyonce and take a year off to travel the world because she loves the loneliness that comes along with hectic schedules.
Beyonce took time out of her career prior to the release of her new album and spent her days travelling the world. She indulged in her favourite foods and spending quality time with her family and husband Jay-Z, reports dailystar. co. uk.
But Gaga, who has twice collaborated with the R&B superstar, insists this lifestyle is not for her because she likes to be a busy bee.
"I'm actually the complete opposite... I think I want to see less of the world! I kind of just wanna be with my friends. I stay really, really close to the people who have always inspired me. I sort of treasure the loneliness of being a pop star," she said. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers