London, Aug 3 - Lady Gaga will never follow the footsteps of her pop pal Beyonce and take a year off to travel the world because she loves the loneliness that comes along with hectic schedules.
Beyonce took time out of her career prior to the release of her new album and spent her days travelling the world. She indulged in her favourite foods and spending quality time with her family and husband Jay-Z, reports dailystar. co. uk.
But Gaga, who has twice collaborated with the R&B superstar, insists this lifestyle is not for her because she likes to be a busy bee.
"I'm actually the complete opposite... I think I want to see less of the world! I kind of just wanna be with my friends. I stay really, really close to the people who have always inspired me. I sort of treasure the loneliness of being a pop star," she said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz