Mumbai 8, :Although "Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi" is choreographer Farah Khan's debut film as an actor, her co-star Boman Irani is very impressed with her acting skills and said she sailed through the role.
"Farah used to come as a very nervous person," Boman told IANS, "but her performance has been great and she was like a fish in the water."
"Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi" is also Bela Bhansali Sehgal's directorial debut and it will hit the screens Aug 24.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings