Mumbai 8, :Although "Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi" is choreographer Farah Khan's debut film as an actor, her co-star Boman Irani is very impressed with her acting skills and said she sailed through the role.
"Farah used to come as a very nervous person," Boman told IANS, "but her performance has been great and she was like a fish in the water."
"Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi" is also Bela Bhansali Sehgal's directorial debut and it will hit the screens Aug 24.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers