Mumbai 8, :Although "Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi" is choreographer Farah Khan's debut film as an actor, her co-star Boman Irani is very impressed with her acting skills and said she sailed through the role.
"Farah used to come as a very nervous person," Boman told IANS, "but her performance has been great and she was like a fish in the water."
"Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi" is also Bela Bhansali Sehgal's directorial debut and it will hit the screens Aug 24.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach