Mumbai 8, :Although "Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi" is choreographer Farah Khan's debut film as an actor, her co-star Boman Irani is very impressed with her acting skills and said she sailed through the role.
"Farah used to come as a very nervous person," Boman told IANS, "but her performance has been great and she was like a fish in the water."
"Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi" is also Bela Bhansali Sehgal's directorial debut and it will hit the screens Aug 24.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes