London, Mar 31 : Rupert Grint, who played the role of Ron Weasly in `Harry Potter', has revealed that he doesn't know the reason why fans keep sending him pyjamas.
The 23-year-old said that "oriental-style" pyjamas were the most popular kind he received, but admitted that a few hand-knitted pairs also came his way, presumably in the style of his onscreen mother Molly Weasley who is known for her love of homemade fashion.
"I get a lot of pyjamas, it seems to be a theme, I don''t know why. A lot of oriental-style ones," the Mirror quoted him as telling at the launch of the Warner Brothers Harry Potter studio tour in Leavesden.
When asked if hand-knitted pyjamas also featured the actor replied "yes", laughing as he relaxed on the set of Gryffindor Common Room.
Gryffindor is one of the four Hogwarts School houses in the Harry Potter books and films, and the one of which Harry Potter and Weasley are both members. (ANI
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals