London, March 12 : The much-anticipated Spider-Man musical has suffered a series of problems and delays in the past six months - and now it has been hit with another major blow. The project''s star, Evan Rachel Wood, has quit.
A financial problem temporarily shut down production in August (09), just two months after Wood confirmed she''d be playing Spider-Man''s love interest, reports the Daily Star.
And now Wood has walked over a scheduling conflict, forcing producers to find a new Mary Jane.
Previews were expected to begin last month, but now the Broadway stageshow, titled Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, is not expected to make its debut until the end of the summer (10). (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz