Washington, Oct 27 : Eva Longoria and her hubby Tony Parker have been sued for negligence in driving.
A driver claimed that Eva went out of control in her BMW and slammed into his Bimmer on Hollywood Boulevard.
The accident happened last week, and in the lawsuit -- just filed in L. A. Superior Court -- Roman Gasparyan claims he was in the median, waiting to make a left turn when Eva ... driving in the opposite direction ... "made a sudden lane change into the median lane" and collided with him.
According to the lawsuit, both Eva and Roman were driving BMW X5s -- his a 2002, hers a 2010. In addition to the SUV damage, he claimed that he suffered mental and physical suffering -- and he''s suing for unspecified damages.
Tony was not involved in the accident, but the three-time NBA champ is the registered owner of the BMW, according to Eva’s rep.
"There is absolutely no truth to this claim, and any indications to the contrary are completely false and untrue," TMZ. com quoted Longoria’s rep as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes