Washington, Oct 20 : She is not Eva Longoria anymore, but Eva Longoria Parker.
The ‘Desperate Housewives’ star has added her husband's name to her own following her romantic wedding to basketball star Tony Parker in July this year.
"I actually completely adopted the new name and I love it...I'm a Parker now. I love every bit of it...I like the tradition of changing the name,” E! Online quoted her, as saying at the Padres Contra El Cáncer (Parents Against Cancer) annual benefit in Los Angeles, which she hosted along with George Lopez.
The credits of the hit comedy drama, in which the actress plays the character of Gabrielle Lang, will reflect her name change, starting Sunday.
Longoria Parker said she has had a month of getting used to being called Mrs. Parker while living in Texas, where Tony plays for the San Antonio Spurs.
"It's really nice to hear. Especially in Texas, everyone is really respectful there," she said.
But the 32-year-old actress revealed that she has no plans of having kids for the time being, adding that she and her on-screen character Gabrielle on the hit TV show were not keen on kids in the near future.
"Not for me, and not for Gabrielle," she said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach