Washington, Oct 20 : She is not Eva Longoria anymore, but Eva Longoria Parker.
The ‘Desperate Housewives’ star has added her husband's name to her own following her romantic wedding to basketball star Tony Parker in July this year.
"I actually completely adopted the new name and I love it...I'm a Parker now. I love every bit of it...I like the tradition of changing the name,” E! Online quoted her, as saying at the Padres Contra El Cáncer (Parents Against Cancer) annual benefit in Los Angeles, which she hosted along with George Lopez.
The credits of the hit comedy drama, in which the actress plays the character of Gabrielle Lang, will reflect her name change, starting Sunday.
Longoria Parker said she has had a month of getting used to being called Mrs. Parker while living in Texas, where Tony plays for the San Antonio Spurs.
"It's really nice to hear. Especially in Texas, everyone is really respectful there," she said.
But the 32-year-old actress revealed that she has no plans of having kids for the time being, adding that she and her on-screen character Gabrielle on the hit TV show were not keen on kids in the near future.
"Not for me, and not for Gabrielle," she said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes