London, Oct 5 : British actress Emma Watson has revealed that she feels insecure about the way she looks.
The 21-year-old star of the `Harry Potter' films said that Hollywood puts pressure on young women to look a certain way but she insisted that becoming famous will not make her cave in to the fashion for stick thin figures and plastic perfection.
"I do worry about the expectation to look a certain way. I find LA quite scary because of that - all those young people having plastic surgery. But the thing is, I don't want to look like everyone else," the Daily Mail quoted Emma as telling Elle magazine.
"It's ridiculous that seems such an unrealistic goal. I think the actresses who are really successful are the ones who are comfortable in their own skins and still look human," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach