London, Oct 5 : British actress Emma Watson has revealed that she feels insecure about the way she looks.
The 21-year-old star of the `Harry Potter' films said that Hollywood puts pressure on young women to look a certain way but she insisted that becoming famous will not make her cave in to the fashion for stick thin figures and plastic perfection.
"I do worry about the expectation to look a certain way. I find LA quite scary because of that - all those young people having plastic surgery. But the thing is, I don't want to look like everyone else," the Daily Mail quoted Emma as telling Elle magazine.
"It's ridiculous that seems such an unrealistic goal. I think the actresses who are really successful are the ones who are comfortable in their own skins and still look human," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz