London, Oct 5 : British actress Emma Watson has revealed that she feels insecure about the way she looks.
The 21-year-old star of the `Harry Potter' films said that Hollywood puts pressure on young women to look a certain way but she insisted that becoming famous will not make her cave in to the fashion for stick thin figures and plastic perfection.
"I do worry about the expectation to look a certain way. I find LA quite scary because of that - all those young people having plastic surgery. But the thing is, I don't want to look like everyone else," the Daily Mail quoted Emma as telling Elle magazine.
"It's ridiculous that seems such an unrealistic goal. I think the actresses who are really successful are the ones who are comfortable in their own skins and still look human," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings