London, Oct 5 : British actress Emma Watson has revealed that she feels insecure about the way she looks.
The 21-year-old star of the `Harry Potter' films said that Hollywood puts pressure on young women to look a certain way but she insisted that becoming famous will not make her cave in to the fashion for stick thin figures and plastic perfection.
"I do worry about the expectation to look a certain way. I find LA quite scary because of that - all those young people having plastic surgery. But the thing is, I don't want to look like everyone else," the Daily Mail quoted Emma as telling Elle magazine.
"It's ridiculous that seems such an unrealistic goal. I think the actresses who are really successful are the ones who are comfortable in their own skins and still look human," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers