London, Nov 23 : Spider Man stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield have gone public with their romance by holding hands during a day out in New York.
The Social Network actor and Stone were rumoured to be an item since they were cast as love interests in the reboot of the web slinging franchise earlier this year.
Now with their public display of affection, by walking through the Big Apple’s East Village hand-in-hand, they have put the rumours to rest, the Daily Express reported.
The pair shared jokes and gazed lovingly at each other, while Stone placed her arm on Garfield’s and later clutched his hand. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers