London, Nov 23 : Spider Man stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield have gone public with their romance by holding hands during a day out in New York.
The Social Network actor and Stone were rumoured to be an item since they were cast as love interests in the reboot of the web slinging franchise earlier this year.
Now with their public display of affection, by walking through the Big Apple’s East Village hand-in-hand, they have put the rumours to rest, the Daily Express reported.
The pair shared jokes and gazed lovingly at each other, while Stone placed her arm on Garfield’s and later clutched his hand. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes