London, Nov 23 : Spider Man stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield have gone public with their romance by holding hands during a day out in New York.
The Social Network actor and Stone were rumoured to be an item since they were cast as love interests in the reboot of the web slinging franchise earlier this year.
Now with their public display of affection, by walking through the Big Apple’s East Village hand-in-hand, they have put the rumours to rest, the Daily Express reported.
The pair shared jokes and gazed lovingly at each other, while Stone placed her arm on Garfield’s and later clutched his hand. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach