Melbourne, Sept 5 : It looks like Olympian Eamon Sullivan has turned to ‘booze and brunette’ therapy to get over his break-up with swim star Stephanie Rice.
The silver medallist visited the Harbour City for just one night on sponsorship duties, where he started with dinner at Ivy before heading to popular backpackers meeting point, Scubar, reports Herald Sun.
After downing ‘plenty’ of 5-dollar cocktails, Sullivan apparently made friends with international fans, including the American barmaid, Lindsey Weissert.
Sullivan and his gang were forced to leave the Haymarket bar at closing time, but took Weissert with them to Kinselas Hotel around 2.30am.
According to onlookers, "Eamon and (Lindsey) were touchy-feely and looking very friendly" as they downed rounds of vodka, lime and sodas.
Staff said that the pair left together around 5am, but Sullivan''s management said he still made a Perth-bound flight that afternoon. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers