Melbourne, Sept 5 : It looks like Olympian Eamon Sullivan has turned to ‘booze and brunette’ therapy to get over his break-up with swim star Stephanie Rice.
The silver medallist visited the Harbour City for just one night on sponsorship duties, where he started with dinner at Ivy before heading to popular backpackers meeting point, Scubar, reports Herald Sun.
After downing ‘plenty’ of 5-dollar cocktails, Sullivan apparently made friends with international fans, including the American barmaid, Lindsey Weissert.
Sullivan and his gang were forced to leave the Haymarket bar at closing time, but took Weissert with them to Kinselas Hotel around 2.30am.
According to onlookers, "Eamon and (Lindsey) were touchy-feely and looking very friendly" as they downed rounds of vodka, lime and sodas.
Staff said that the pair left together around 5am, but Sullivan''s management said he still made a Perth-bound flight that afternoon. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz