Los Angeles, April 4 - Actress Hilary Duff, who gave birth to her first child last month, is now trying to shed the extra pounds she gained during pregnancy.
Less than two weeks after giving birth to son Luca, the actress was spotted leaving a pilates class wearing a black T-shirt and stretch pants, reports starpulse. com.
The actress and her husband Mike Comrie welcomed their son March 20. She announced on Twitter: "We are overjoyed and feel like the luckiest parents in the world." (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes