Los Angeles, April 4 - Actress Hilary Duff, who gave birth to her first child last month, is now trying to shed the extra pounds she gained during pregnancy.
Less than two weeks after giving birth to son Luca, the actress was spotted leaving a pilates class wearing a black T-shirt and stretch pants, reports starpulse. com.
The actress and her husband Mike Comrie welcomed their son March 20. She announced on Twitter: "We are overjoyed and feel like the luckiest parents in the world." (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati