London, March 11- Singer George Michael lost 15 pounds since he got addicted to drugs.
Michael, who now sports a lean physique, insists he no longer suffers cravings.
"I'm having therapy about my ongoing drug abuse. Hopefully the period where I was a bit lost is over for good. I hope it's self evident just in the fact I've lost about 15 pounds, I hope it's self-evident I'm not eating as much any more, which should tell you a lot. None of my trousers fit anymore, for the right reasons this time. I've dropped about 14 or 15 pounds without really trying," dailystar. co. uk quoted him as saying.
"I've always been the porky boy in my head. I didn't know on the last tour I was carrying all that extra weight! Now if anything, I'm a little bit skinny. I have two pairs of black jeans and they're the only ones that fit me. In my head I obviously think I'm going to put the weight back on so I haven't bought any new jeans." (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz