London, March 11- Singer George Michael lost 15 pounds since he got addicted to drugs.
Michael, who now sports a lean physique, insists he no longer suffers cravings.
"I'm having therapy about my ongoing drug abuse. Hopefully the period where I was a bit lost is over for good. I hope it's self evident just in the fact I've lost about 15 pounds, I hope it's self-evident I'm not eating as much any more, which should tell you a lot. None of my trousers fit anymore, for the right reasons this time. I've dropped about 14 or 15 pounds without really trying," dailystar. co. uk quoted him as saying.
"I've always been the porky boy in my head. I didn't know on the last tour I was carrying all that extra weight! Now if anything, I'm a little bit skinny. I have two pairs of black jeans and they're the only ones that fit me. In my head I obviously think I'm going to put the weight back on so I haven't bought any new jeans." (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach