London, Nov 18 - Actress Olivia Wilde urges fans not to "judge" Kim Kardashian for ending her marriage after just 72 days, as for her split should not be seen as a "failure".
Wilde's divorce from Ruspoli was finalised in September this year and the "Tron: Legacy" star admits she feels sorry for Kardashian who split from sportsman Kris Humphries Oct this year.
"I empathise. It's not easy. It's the hardest thing in the world. People judge you because divorce is seen as failure. (Kardashian) took a risk. No one should be attacking her. Our attention should be focused on things that are truly scandalous," femalefirst. co. uk quoted the 27-year-old as saying. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals