London, Nov 18 - Actress Olivia Wilde urges fans not to "judge" Kim Kardashian for ending her marriage after just 72 days, as for her split should not be seen as a "failure".
Wilde's divorce from Ruspoli was finalised in September this year and the "Tron: Legacy" star admits she feels sorry for Kardashian who split from sportsman Kris Humphries Oct this year.
"I empathise. It's not easy. It's the hardest thing in the world. People judge you because divorce is seen as failure. (Kardashian) took a risk. No one should be attacking her. Our attention should be focused on things that are truly scandalous," femalefirst. co. uk quoted the 27-year-old as saying. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes