London, Nov 18 - Actress Olivia Wilde urges fans not to "judge" Kim Kardashian for ending her marriage after just 72 days, as for her split should not be seen as a "failure".
Wilde's divorce from Ruspoli was finalised in September this year and the "Tron: Legacy" star admits she feels sorry for Kardashian who split from sportsman Kris Humphries Oct this year.
"I empathise. It's not easy. It's the hardest thing in the world. People judge you because divorce is seen as failure. (Kardashian) took a risk. No one should be attacking her. Our attention should be focused on things that are truly scandalous," femalefirst. co. uk quoted the 27-year-old as saying. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers