London, Nov 18 - Actress Olivia Wilde urges fans not to "judge" Kim Kardashian for ending her marriage after just 72 days, as for her split should not be seen as a "failure".
Wilde's divorce from Ruspoli was finalised in September this year and the "Tron: Legacy" star admits she feels sorry for Kardashian who split from sportsman Kris Humphries Oct this year.
"I empathise. It's not easy. It's the hardest thing in the world. People judge you because divorce is seen as failure. (Kardashian) took a risk. No one should be attacking her. Our attention should be focused on things that are truly scandalous," femalefirst. co. uk quoted the 27-year-old as saying. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz