Washington, July 15 : Actress Olivia Wilde, whose nearly 10-year marriage to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli ended in divorce earlier this year, believes that she has become a better actress since marriage split.
While she admitted that the break-up has hit her hard personally, she insisted that it has done wonders for her career and her life.
"It makes you a more empathetic person, and I think it''s made me a better actress. Weakness is something we don''t like to admit we have. We hold it against people, until we experience it, and then we feel more compassion for it," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Marie Claire magazine.
"David Shore, who created House, said, `You should get divorced every year; your acting''s never been better'!" she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes