Washington, July 15 : Actress Olivia Wilde, whose nearly 10-year marriage to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli ended in divorce earlier this year, believes that she has become a better actress since marriage split.
While she admitted that the break-up has hit her hard personally, she insisted that it has done wonders for her career and her life.
"It makes you a more empathetic person, and I think it''s made me a better actress. Weakness is something we don''t like to admit we have. We hold it against people, until we experience it, and then we feel more compassion for it," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Marie Claire magazine.
"David Shore, who created House, said, `You should get divorced every year; your acting''s never been better'!" she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers