Washington, July 15 : Actress Olivia Wilde, whose nearly 10-year marriage to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli ended in divorce earlier this year, believes that she has become a better actress since marriage split.
While she admitted that the break-up has hit her hard personally, she insisted that it has done wonders for her career and her life.
"It makes you a more empathetic person, and I think it''s made me a better actress. Weakness is something we don''t like to admit we have. We hold it against people, until we experience it, and then we feel more compassion for it," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Marie Claire magazine.
"David Shore, who created House, said, `You should get divorced every year; your acting''s never been better'!" she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals