London, Feb 18 : ‘Titanic’ star Leonardo DiCaprio has put down rumours he is engaged to Israeli model Bar Refaeli by insisting that he is too focused on his career to settle down.
DiCaprio, 35, and Refaeli, 24, who had started dating in 2005, and have been having an on/off relationship, have been plagued by marriage rumours.
And on February 15 German newspaper Bild sparked fresh speculation, when it reported that the pair was set to exchange vows after publishing photos of Refaeli wearing a gold band on her ring finger.
But the actor’s close pals have shot down the rumours, calling the claims “not true”, and DiCaprio himself admits that he is in no hurry to get married.
“The truth is I’m very lucky to be in the position I’m in and I don’t want to look back at this time and say I didn’t take advantage of that,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
“And if other stuff (a family) happens to come along in a natural progression, so be it,” he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz