London, Feb 18 : ‘Titanic’ star Leonardo DiCaprio has put down rumours he is engaged to Israeli model Bar Refaeli by insisting that he is too focused on his career to settle down.
DiCaprio, 35, and Refaeli, 24, who had started dating in 2005, and have been having an on/off relationship, have been plagued by marriage rumours.
And on February 15 German newspaper Bild sparked fresh speculation, when it reported that the pair was set to exchange vows after publishing photos of Refaeli wearing a gold band on her ring finger.
But the actor’s close pals have shot down the rumours, calling the claims “not true”, and DiCaprio himself admits that he is in no hurry to get married.
“The truth is I’m very lucky to be in the position I’m in and I don’t want to look back at this time and say I didn’t take advantage of that,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
“And if other stuff (a family) happens to come along in a natural progression, so be it,” he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers