London, Feb 18 : ‘Titanic’ star Leonardo DiCaprio has put down rumours he is engaged to Israeli model Bar Refaeli by insisting that he is too focused on his career to settle down.
DiCaprio, 35, and Refaeli, 24, who had started dating in 2005, and have been having an on/off relationship, have been plagued by marriage rumours.
And on February 15 German newspaper Bild sparked fresh speculation, when it reported that the pair was set to exchange vows after publishing photos of Refaeli wearing a gold band on her ring finger.
But the actor’s close pals have shot down the rumours, calling the claims “not true”, and DiCaprio himself admits that he is in no hurry to get married.
“The truth is I’m very lucky to be in the position I’m in and I don’t want to look back at this time and say I didn’t take advantage of that,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
“And if other stuff (a family) happens to come along in a natural progression, so be it,” he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes