London, Feb 18 : ‘Titanic’ star Leonardo DiCaprio has put down rumours he is engaged to Israeli model Bar Refaeli by insisting that he is too focused on his career to settle down.
DiCaprio, 35, and Refaeli, 24, who had started dating in 2005, and have been having an on/off relationship, have been plagued by marriage rumours.
And on February 15 German newspaper Bild sparked fresh speculation, when it reported that the pair was set to exchange vows after publishing photos of Refaeli wearing a gold band on her ring finger.
But the actor’s close pals have shot down the rumours, calling the claims “not true”, and DiCaprio himself admits that he is in no hurry to get married.
“The truth is I’m very lucky to be in the position I’m in and I don’t want to look back at this time and say I didn’t take advantage of that,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
“And if other stuff (a family) happens to come along in a natural progression, so be it,” he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati