London, Dec 1- Actor Johnny Depp was pleasantly surprised by Angelina Jolie's "dark" sense of humour when they filmed "The Tourist" together.
The two actors are sharing the screen space for the first time and Depp admitted he was initially wary about working with her as he wasn't sure what she'd be like, reports contactmusic. com.
"Meeting her and getting to know her was a real pleasant surprise. You don't know what she might be like - if she has any sense of humour at all. I was so pleased to find that she is incredibly normal, and has a wonderfully kind of dark, perverse sense of humour," said Depp.
Although Depp loved working with Jolie, he admits they didn't spend that much time together during filming because they didn't want to bring upon themselves any unwanted attention. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes