Washington, May 5 : Dennis Quaid’s third marriage has got a second chance as his wife Kimberly Buffington-Quaid has withdrawn the divorce papers she filed in early March.
According to TMZ, Kimberly told a judge that she no longer wants to pursue divorce proceedings, and the case was dismissed, ABC News reported.
The two have been married for seven years.
Rumor had it that Kimberly called the whole thing off after realizing that her husband wanted her to receive nothing in their divorce settlement.
But reps for the actor said, “Contrary to what has been reported, a satisfactory settlement is being worked out for both parties.”
Kimberly Quaid initially filed for divorce because she said the marriage “has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities,” according to legal documents obtained by TMZ. S
He sought spousal support along with attorney’s fees.
This would have been the third divorce for Dennis Quaid. He divorced actress P. J. Soles in 1983 and Meg Ryan in 2001. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes