Washington, May 5 : Dennis Quaid’s third marriage has got a second chance as his wife Kimberly Buffington-Quaid has withdrawn the divorce papers she filed in early March.
According to TMZ, Kimberly told a judge that she no longer wants to pursue divorce proceedings, and the case was dismissed, ABC News reported.
The two have been married for seven years.
Rumor had it that Kimberly called the whole thing off after realizing that her husband wanted her to receive nothing in their divorce settlement.
But reps for the actor said, “Contrary to what has been reported, a satisfactory settlement is being worked out for both parties.”
Kimberly Quaid initially filed for divorce because she said the marriage “has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities,” according to legal documents obtained by TMZ. S
He sought spousal support along with attorney’s fees.
This would have been the third divorce for Dennis Quaid. He divorced actress P. J. Soles in 1983 and Meg Ryan in 2001. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach