Washington, Apr 19 : Demi Moore, who had been using @mrskutcher as twitter handle despite splitting from her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher, has asked her followers to suggest a new name.
The 49-year-old actress recently made a return to the social networking site under her married name, but is keen to have a new moniker.
"Time for a change, twitter name change ... any suggestions? (sic)"Contactmusic quoted her as tweeting.
Celebrity interviewer Piers Morgan suggested she changed it to ``mrsmorgan'', but Demi laughed it off insisting the title was already taken by Piers' wife, journalist Celia Walden.
"I think that one is taken! RT @piersmorgan: How about mrsmorgan ? (sic)" she wrote.
Moore has previously been a prolific user of twitter, but stopped using the site in January 2012. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers