Washington, Apr 19 : Demi Moore, who had been using @mrskutcher as twitter handle despite splitting from her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher, has asked her followers to suggest a new name.
The 49-year-old actress recently made a return to the social networking site under her married name, but is keen to have a new moniker.
"Time for a change, twitter name change ... any suggestions? (sic)"Contactmusic quoted her as tweeting.
Celebrity interviewer Piers Morgan suggested she changed it to ``mrsmorgan'', but Demi laughed it off insisting the title was already taken by Piers' wife, journalist Celia Walden.
"I think that one is taken! RT @piersmorgan: How about mrsmorgan ? (sic)" she wrote.
Moore has previously been a prolific user of twitter, but stopped using the site in January 2012. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes