Washington, Apr 19 : Demi Moore, who had been using @mrskutcher as twitter handle despite splitting from her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher, has asked her followers to suggest a new name.
The 49-year-old actress recently made a return to the social networking site under her married name, but is keen to have a new moniker.
"Time for a change, twitter name change ... any suggestions? (sic)"Contactmusic quoted her as tweeting.
Celebrity interviewer Piers Morgan suggested she changed it to ``mrsmorgan'', but Demi laughed it off insisting the title was already taken by Piers' wife, journalist Celia Walden.
"I think that one is taken! RT @piersmorgan: How about mrsmorgan ? (sic)" she wrote.
Moore has previously been a prolific user of twitter, but stopped using the site in January 2012. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals