London, Mar 24 : Coleen Rooney, who appeared to have learned a lesson from the classic blunder in ‘Bridget Jones Diary’, tied her hair back while driving her luxurious open top car.
Speeding away for a romantic break, Bridget Jones is riding in a topless car when her hat is caught by a gust of wind, leaving her hair exposed to the elements with embarrassing consequences.
However, the 26-year-old WAG looked effortlessly chic as she sped down the M56 towards Liverpool on Thursday, the Daily Mail reported.
She sensibly kept her hair tied up in a ponytail for the windy drive.
The scene was reminiscent of the sequence in ‘Bridget Jones Diary’, when not for the first time, a romantic moment is spoiled by a style mishap.
On the other hand, the enviably organised WAG looked just as smart as she did during the launch of ‘Disney On ice: Princesses And Heroes’ on Wednesday night. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach