London, Mar 24 : Coleen Rooney, who appeared to have learned a lesson from the classic blunder in ‘Bridget Jones Diary’, tied her hair back while driving her luxurious open top car.
Speeding away for a romantic break, Bridget Jones is riding in a topless car when her hat is caught by a gust of wind, leaving her hair exposed to the elements with embarrassing consequences.
However, the 26-year-old WAG looked effortlessly chic as she sped down the M56 towards Liverpool on Thursday, the Daily Mail reported.
She sensibly kept her hair tied up in a ponytail for the windy drive.
The scene was reminiscent of the sequence in ‘Bridget Jones Diary’, when not for the first time, a romantic moment is spoiled by a style mishap.
On the other hand, the enviably organised WAG looked just as smart as she did during the launch of ‘Disney On ice: Princesses And Heroes’ on Wednesday night. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz