London, Mar 24 : Coleen Rooney, who appeared to have learned a lesson from the classic blunder in ‘Bridget Jones Diary’, tied her hair back while driving her luxurious open top car.
Speeding away for a romantic break, Bridget Jones is riding in a topless car when her hat is caught by a gust of wind, leaving her hair exposed to the elements with embarrassing consequences.
However, the 26-year-old WAG looked effortlessly chic as she sped down the M56 towards Liverpool on Thursday, the Daily Mail reported.
She sensibly kept her hair tied up in a ponytail for the windy drive.
The scene was reminiscent of the sequence in ‘Bridget Jones Diary’, when not for the first time, a romantic moment is spoiled by a style mishap.
On the other hand, the enviably organised WAG looked just as smart as she did during the launch of ‘Disney On ice: Princesses And Heroes’ on Wednesday night. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes