London, Apr 5 : Coleen Rooney, known for throwing wild parties, opted for an intimate dinner with husband Wayne for her 26th birthday.
She tweeted a picture of her birthday dinner on Tuesday night with the footballer hubby with the caption, "Had a lovely birthday!! Thanks so much for all my lovely birthday wishes!!"
The Manchester United player looked suave in a grey blazer with a matching jumper and the birthday girl also looked stunning in a silver dress with hoop earrings, the Mirror reported.
The quiet meal was a huge contrast to Coleen's bash on Friday night at their Cheshire mansion, where a camel was the centre of attention.
The Rooneys neighbours were shocked when a camel turned up to their home and the massive beast was the guest of honour.
The fashion designer held an Arabian-themed party to mark the milestone and guests arrived in belly-baring costumes, complete with burkas.
Coleen's neighbour Alex Connock tweeted the picture of the animal being taken to the famous couple's residence with the caption, "News flash - party at the Rooney household tonight and someone's turned up with a camel. I kid you not."
"#Twitter an awesome tool for pointlessness. Jog past @waynerooney house as he has camel delivered. 50 retweets of my pic by time I get home," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings