Melbourne, May 15 : Chloe Sevigny has revealed that she "cried every day" when she had to wear a fake penis as a transgender hitman in TV series `Hit and Miss'.
Sevigny, 37, plays Mia - a pre-op transgender hitman - in the series and had to wear the prosthetic genitalia, which she admits she found very upsetting because she was worried men would no longer find her attractive.
"I cried every day when they put it on," the Daily Telegraph quoted her as telling Culture magazine.
"You know, I'm ample-chested and I have this on. I felt very exposed, and it was hard, very hard, having people so close to your personal parts anyway - who you're not sleeping with - for an hour-and-a-half each day, to put it on.
"Then looking in the mirror... it was weird. I was lonely and I felt really unattractive. I was confused about my desirability - was I desirable? - in having put that on, and having men see me with that on," she said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati