Melbourne, May 15 : Chloe Sevigny has revealed that she "cried every day" when she had to wear a fake penis as a transgender hitman in TV series `Hit and Miss'.
Sevigny, 37, plays Mia - a pre-op transgender hitman - in the series and had to wear the prosthetic genitalia, which she admits she found very upsetting because she was worried men would no longer find her attractive.
"I cried every day when they put it on," the Daily Telegraph quoted her as telling Culture magazine.
"You know, I'm ample-chested and I have this on. I felt very exposed, and it was hard, very hard, having people so close to your personal parts anyway - who you're not sleeping with - for an hour-and-a-half each day, to put it on.
"Then looking in the mirror... it was weird. I was lonely and I felt really unattractive. I was confused about my desirability - was I desirable? - in having put that on, and having men see me with that on," she said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes