Washington, July 17 : New mum Jessica Alba believes child-birth is like mediation, and that is why she did not make any noise in the labour room while giving birth to her daughter.
It was just last month that Alba became a mother to daughter Honor Marie.
“The labour was more like meditation. I did yoga breathing. I was focused,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Honor is Alba’s first child with husband Cash Warren, and she is convinced that silence in the delivery room was the key to avoid her labour pains.
"I didn''t scream. It was really Zen. I wanted to do it naturally,” said Alba. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes