Washington, July 17 : New mum Jessica Alba believes child-birth is like mediation, and that is why she did not make any noise in the labour room while giving birth to her daughter.
It was just last month that Alba became a mother to daughter Honor Marie.
“The labour was more like meditation. I did yoga breathing. I was focused,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Honor is Alba’s first child with husband Cash Warren, and she is convinced that silence in the delivery room was the key to avoid her labour pains.
"I didn''t scream. It was really Zen. I wanted to do it naturally,” said Alba. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers