Washington, July 17 : New mum Jessica Alba believes child-birth is like mediation, and that is why she did not make any noise in the labour room while giving birth to her daughter.
It was just last month that Alba became a mother to daughter Honor Marie.
“The labour was more like meditation. I did yoga breathing. I was focused,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Honor is Alba’s first child with husband Cash Warren, and she is convinced that silence in the delivery room was the key to avoid her labour pains.
"I didn''t scream. It was really Zen. I wanted to do it naturally,” said Alba. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach