London, April 27 : Cheryl Cole is reportedly planning to sign up for Internet dating after friends recommended it to her.
The Girls Aloud star hasn't had a serious relationship since splitting from England footballer Ashley Cole, even though she has a host of male friends including manager Will. I. AM.
"Cheryl's pals are urging her to go for it. She wasn't sure at first, but now thinks, `What have I got to lose?' after their success," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
The source also revealed that the sexy singer wouldn't use her real identity but would instead use an alias.
"That way she can get to know someone rather than have them form an opinion of her because of her fame and who she is," the source added.
Internet dating could be the ideal way for the Geordie beauty to meet a new man as she admitted she rarely goes out to pubs and clubs.
The singer has said in a radio interview: "I'm a proper lightweight. Alcohol is so over-rated, and I'm not one for hangovers. My vice is chocolate."
Cheryl also admitted that she and her ex-boss Simon Cowell are now "frenemies" after the `X Factor' chief axed her from the US show last year. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes