London, Feb. 9: Cheryl Cole has fled to Thailand to decide what to do about love rat husband Ashley.
The Girls Aloud singer is holed up in a luxury hotel with band-mates Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh.
The Sun quoted a band source as saying: “It’s a make or break holiday. She is trying to decide whether to ditch Ashley or give their marriage another go.”
She has reportedly called in divorce lawyers and Chelsea defender Cole, 27, may have to pay four million pounds if they split up. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach