London, Feb. 9: Cheryl Cole has fled to Thailand to decide what to do about love rat husband Ashley.
The Girls Aloud singer is holed up in a luxury hotel with band-mates Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh.
The Sun quoted a band source as saying: “It’s a make or break holiday. She is trying to decide whether to ditch Ashley or give their marriage another go.”
She has reportedly called in divorce lawyers and Chelsea defender Cole, 27, may have to pay four million pounds if they split up. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes