London, Feb. 9: Cheryl Cole has fled to Thailand to decide what to do about love rat husband Ashley.
The Girls Aloud singer is holed up in a luxury hotel with band-mates Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh.
The Sun quoted a band source as saying: “It’s a make or break holiday. She is trying to decide whether to ditch Ashley or give their marriage another go.”
She has reportedly called in divorce lawyers and Chelsea defender Cole, 27, may have to pay four million pounds if they split up. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz