London, Feb. 9: Cheryl Cole has fled to Thailand to decide what to do about love rat husband Ashley.
The Girls Aloud singer is holed up in a luxury hotel with band-mates Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh.
The Sun quoted a band source as saying: “It’s a make or break holiday. She is trying to decide whether to ditch Ashley or give their marriage another go.”
She has reportedly called in divorce lawyers and Chelsea defender Cole, 27, may have to pay four million pounds if they split up. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings