London, Feb. 9: Cheryl Cole has fled to Thailand to decide what to do about love rat husband Ashley.
The Girls Aloud singer is holed up in a luxury hotel with band-mates Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh.
The Sun quoted a band source as saying: “It’s a make or break holiday. She is trying to decide whether to ditch Ashley or give their marriage another go.”
She has reportedly called in divorce lawyers and Chelsea defender Cole, 27, may have to pay four million pounds if they split up. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers