London, May 05 : Cheryl Cole has sparked rumours that she might forgive and reunite with bad boy former husband Ashley Cole by visiting his mother over the Easter weekend.
The trip to see Sue's Chigwell, Essex, home became public after a fan put a photo of herself with Cheryl on her Twitter page.
However, a source very close to Cheryl has denied the reunion claims.
"Cheryl doesn't speak to Ashley nor see him. The visit to see Ashley's mum was not a secret and she happily posed for photos with fans outside," the Daily Mail quoted the source as saying.
According to the source, the singer and Ashley''s mother have remained close despite their divorce last year.
"She was very close to Sue while she and Ashley were married and she misses her. This is the first time she has been able to make a visit to see her in a long time and they both loved it," the source added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers