London, May 05 : Cheryl Cole has sparked rumours that she might forgive and reunite with bad boy former husband Ashley Cole by visiting his mother over the Easter weekend.
The trip to see Sue's Chigwell, Essex, home became public after a fan put a photo of herself with Cheryl on her Twitter page.
However, a source very close to Cheryl has denied the reunion claims.
"Cheryl doesn't speak to Ashley nor see him. The visit to see Ashley's mum was not a secret and she happily posed for photos with fans outside," the Daily Mail quoted the source as saying.
According to the source, the singer and Ashley''s mother have remained close despite their divorce last year.
"She was very close to Sue while she and Ashley were married and she misses her. This is the first time she has been able to make a visit to see her in a long time and they both loved it," the source added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach