London, June 7 : Singer Cheryl Cole is planning to throw a party to celebrate the end of her marriage with estranged husband, British footballer Ashley Cole.
The 26-year-old beauty is apparently arranging a get-together with close friends to coincide with the England team's World Cup soccer match against the US Saturday, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"Cheryl is very keen to have the divorce settled so she can get on with her life. She wants to let her hair down and forget about Ashley. There will be a strict no television policy, so Cheryl and her pals do not see the
29-year-old love-rat in the game," a source said.
"She has no interest in watching England's World Cup matches because of Ashley's involvement. So she thought the perfect time for a mini-celebration would be during the USA game," the source added.
The Girls Aloud star filed for divorce last month, just weeks after it was claimed that Ashley had been sending explicit picture and text messages to other women - who he has also been accused of having sex with. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes