London, June 7 : Singer Cheryl Cole is planning to throw a party to celebrate the end of her marriage with estranged husband, British footballer Ashley Cole.
The 26-year-old beauty is apparently arranging a get-together with close friends to coincide with the England team's World Cup soccer match against the US Saturday, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"Cheryl is very keen to have the divorce settled so she can get on with her life. She wants to let her hair down and forget about Ashley. There will be a strict no television policy, so Cheryl and her pals do not see the
29-year-old love-rat in the game," a source said.
"She has no interest in watching England's World Cup matches because of Ashley's involvement. So she thought the perfect time for a mini-celebration would be during the USA game," the source added.
The Girls Aloud star filed for divorce last month, just weeks after it was claimed that Ashley had been sending explicit picture and text messages to other women - who he has also been accused of having sex with. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz