Los Angeles, April 21 - Singer Cheryl Cole has been approached by bosses of popular sitcom "Modern Family" to take on a guest part.
"They really want to get Cheryl involved. And it's a coveted slot. Everyone from Britney Spears to Lady Gaga have made it known that they would love to appear in it. It's a real honour to be asked to do it," contactmusic. com quoted a source as saying.
"Modern Family" is one of the most successful sitcoms in the US.
Cheryl, who has divorced soccer player husband Ashley Cole, now plans to drop her surname and will be known professionally only by her first name.
"Cheryl is beginning a new chapter in her life so she doesn't want to be associated with negative stuff from the past," the source said. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes