Los Angeles, April 21 - Singer Cheryl Cole has been approached by bosses of popular sitcom "Modern Family" to take on a guest part.
"They really want to get Cheryl involved. And it's a coveted slot. Everyone from Britney Spears to Lady Gaga have made it known that they would love to appear in it. It's a real honour to be asked to do it," contactmusic. com quoted a source as saying.
"Modern Family" is one of the most successful sitcoms in the US.
Cheryl, who has divorced soccer player husband Ashley Cole, now plans to drop her surname and will be known professionally only by her first name.
"Cheryl is beginning a new chapter in her life so she doesn't want to be associated with negative stuff from the past," the source said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach