Los Angeles, April 21 - Singer Cheryl Cole has been approached by bosses of popular sitcom "Modern Family" to take on a guest part.
"They really want to get Cheryl involved. And it's a coveted slot. Everyone from Britney Spears to Lady Gaga have made it known that they would love to appear in it. It's a real honour to be asked to do it," contactmusic. com quoted a source as saying.
"Modern Family" is one of the most successful sitcoms in the US.
Cheryl, who has divorced soccer player husband Ashley Cole, now plans to drop her surname and will be known professionally only by her first name.
"Cheryl is beginning a new chapter in her life so she doesn't want to be associated with negative stuff from the past," the source said. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers