Los Angeles, April 21 - Singer Cheryl Cole has been approached by bosses of popular sitcom "Modern Family" to take on a guest part.
"They really want to get Cheryl involved. And it's a coveted slot. Everyone from Britney Spears to Lady Gaga have made it known that they would love to appear in it. It's a real honour to be asked to do it," contactmusic. com quoted a source as saying.
"Modern Family" is one of the most successful sitcoms in the US.
Cheryl, who has divorced soccer player husband Ashley Cole, now plans to drop her surname and will be known professionally only by her first name.
"Cheryl is beginning a new chapter in her life so she doesn't want to be associated with negative stuff from the past," the source said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz