London, Oct 24 : Singer Cheryl Cole has revealed that despite speculation, she's not getting her "Mrs C" tattoo away as she hopes to be friends again with ex-husband Ashley Cole one day.
"We've been divorced. That's a pretty big ending. Maybe we can be friends... one day," said Cheryl.
Dailymail. co. uk reports, "The X Factor" judge got the tattoo done to celebrate her marriage with ex-husband Ashley in 2006, but is not ashamed of it even after the divorce.
"No, I'm not ashamed of anything. I've got nothing to rub away... I don't feel sentimental about the name.
"If I went back to being Cheryl Tweedy I'd be... I'm not ashamed of my marriage, it's a period in my life. And I am Cheryl Cole. That's how I feel."(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes