London, Oct 24 : Singer Cheryl Cole has revealed that despite speculation, she's not getting her "Mrs C" tattoo away as she hopes to be friends again with ex-husband Ashley Cole one day.
"We've been divorced. That's a pretty big ending. Maybe we can be friends... one day," said Cheryl.
Dailymail. co. uk reports, "The X Factor" judge got the tattoo done to celebrate her marriage with ex-husband Ashley in 2006, but is not ashamed of it even after the divorce.
"No, I'm not ashamed of anything. I've got nothing to rub away... I don't feel sentimental about the name.
"If I went back to being Cheryl Tweedy I'd be... I'm not ashamed of my marriage, it's a period in my life. And I am Cheryl Cole. That's how I feel."(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers