London, Oct 24 : Singer Cheryl Cole has revealed that despite speculation, she's not getting her "Mrs C" tattoo away as she hopes to be friends again with ex-husband Ashley Cole one day.
"We've been divorced. That's a pretty big ending. Maybe we can be friends... one day," said Cheryl.
Dailymail. co. uk reports, "The X Factor" judge got the tattoo done to celebrate her marriage with ex-husband Ashley in 2006, but is not ashamed of it even after the divorce.
"No, I'm not ashamed of anything. I've got nothing to rub away... I don't feel sentimental about the name.
"If I went back to being Cheryl Tweedy I'd be... I'm not ashamed of my marriage, it's a period in my life. And I am Cheryl Cole. That's how I feel."(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals