London, Oct 24 : Singer Cheryl Cole has revealed that despite speculation, she's not getting her "Mrs C" tattoo away as she hopes to be friends again with ex-husband Ashley Cole one day.
"We've been divorced. That's a pretty big ending. Maybe we can be friends... one day," said Cheryl.
Dailymail. co. uk reports, "The X Factor" judge got the tattoo done to celebrate her marriage with ex-husband Ashley in 2006, but is not ashamed of it even after the divorce.
"No, I'm not ashamed of anything. I've got nothing to rub away... I don't feel sentimental about the name.
"If I went back to being Cheryl Tweedy I'd be... I'm not ashamed of my marriage, it's a period in my life. And I am Cheryl Cole. That's how I feel."(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz