London, May 25 : Cheryl Cole has reportedly hit out at her cheating ex husband Ashley Cole, by releasing a song about her bitter split with the Chelsea ace, in which she sings about how much he hurt her.
The 28-year-old singer unleashed her new tune `Love Killer' on the web.
Fans instantly knew it was a public attack on the footie star for cheating on the popstar.
On the pop track she claims that her ex was the "worst drug".
She rants: "You gave me butterflies and then you shot `em down straight out the sky.
"I'm in love with a love killer."
She then goes on to tell the footballer he made her "heart take off" before "kicking it to the ground".
She sings: "Assassinate my dreams, you're nothing but cold.
"But baby I just know that no-one in the world can love you if I don't."
"It's clearly about Ashley," the Daily Star quoted an insider as saying.
"And it's the first time we've really seen Cheryl's full fury over what happened.
"He and the rest of the world now know exactly how she feels," the source added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes