Washington, Apr 13 : Cheryl Cole wants to give up smoking for fear of damaging her voice.
The former wife of Chelsea footie star Ashley Cole, wants to follow in the footsteps of Adele and ditch the habit for the sake of her career.
It will be the third time the 28-year-old singer has tried to quit, and reportedly follows a lecture from her management.
“Cheryl’s tried giving up before but it was never that serious,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling The Sun.
“This time around the pressure is really on - because her singing voice is her job.
“It’s probably the worst time to be quitting too, with all the stress of bringing out a new album,” the source added.
The former member of Girls Aloud was also ordered to stop in early 2011, just before her short-lived stint on the US ‘X Factor’, but failed due to the stress of moving to Los Angeles and her subsequent axing from the show.
She admitted that while she knows the vice is damaging, she enjoys doing it.
“I miss smoking when I stop. It’s not cool to say so, but I do,” she said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes