Washington, Apr 13 : Cheryl Cole wants to give up smoking for fear of damaging her voice.
The former wife of Chelsea footie star Ashley Cole, wants to follow in the footsteps of Adele and ditch the habit for the sake of her career.
It will be the third time the 28-year-old singer has tried to quit, and reportedly follows a lecture from her management.
“Cheryl’s tried giving up before but it was never that serious,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling The Sun.
“This time around the pressure is really on - because her singing voice is her job.
“It’s probably the worst time to be quitting too, with all the stress of bringing out a new album,” the source added.
The former member of Girls Aloud was also ordered to stop in early 2011, just before her short-lived stint on the US ‘X Factor’, but failed due to the stress of moving to Los Angeles and her subsequent axing from the show.
She admitted that while she knows the vice is damaging, she enjoys doing it.
“I miss smoking when I stop. It’s not cool to say so, but I do,” she said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz