London, Mar 3 : Cheryl Cole has reportedly agreed to attend counselling sessions with her love rat husband Ashley Cole.
According to the Daily Mail, the meeting with a therapist may take place soon after Ashley returns home from a rehabilitation clinic in France.
The footballer is being treated for a broken ankle, reports The Telegraph.
Singer Cheryl last week announced her intention to split from her husband following reports that he had cheated on her with several women and sent sex texts.
They have been married for three and a half years. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings