London, Mar 3 : Cheryl Cole has reportedly agreed to attend counselling sessions with her love rat husband Ashley Cole.
According to the Daily Mail, the meeting with a therapist may take place soon after Ashley returns home from a rehabilitation clinic in France.
The footballer is being treated for a broken ankle, reports The Telegraph.
Singer Cheryl last week announced her intention to split from her husband following reports that he had cheated on her with several women and sent sex texts.
They have been married for three and a half years. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes