London, Mar 3 : Cheryl Cole has reportedly agreed to attend counselling sessions with her love rat husband Ashley Cole.
According to the Daily Mail, the meeting with a therapist may take place soon after Ashley returns home from a rehabilitation clinic in France.
The footballer is being treated for a broken ankle, reports The Telegraph.
Singer Cheryl last week announced her intention to split from her husband following reports that he had cheated on her with several women and sent sex texts.
They have been married for three and a half years. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz