Washington, May 24 : Cameron Diaz known for her fit body would like to be in the `best shape' before she gets pregnant.
The `What to Expect When You're Expecting' star believes that carrying a child and subsequently looking after a baby on minimal sleep would be tough, so she would want to be in perfect condition.
`"If I was having a child I would think that I would want to be the strongest I've ever been in my life,"
"If I was squeezing a baby through my body, if I was going to be carrying it around, it I was going to then be afterwards having sleepless nights, I would just want to be in the best shape of my life," she said.
She also said that she would love to have children in the future, and is open to any means of expanding her family.
"I welcome it however it may come, be it through my own body, or if I adopt a child or if I have a partner who has a child," She was quoted by Contactmusic as telling Daily Express. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach