Washington, May 24 : Cameron Diaz known for her fit body would like to be in the `best shape' before she gets pregnant.
The `What to Expect When You're Expecting' star believes that carrying a child and subsequently looking after a baby on minimal sleep would be tough, so she would want to be in perfect condition.
`"If I was having a child I would think that I would want to be the strongest I've ever been in my life,"
"If I was squeezing a baby through my body, if I was going to be carrying it around, it I was going to then be afterwards having sleepless nights, I would just want to be in the best shape of my life," she said.
She also said that she would love to have children in the future, and is open to any means of expanding her family.
"I welcome it however it may come, be it through my own body, or if I adopt a child or if I have a partner who has a child," She was quoted by Contactmusic as telling Daily Express. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes