Wellington, Apr 10 : Cameron Diaz is turning 40 in August and says that she can't wait for the landmark age she "dreamed" about.
The Hollywood actress doesn't understand why others her age worry about their advancing years.
"I would never be 25 years old again! I think it is silly to wish for that sort of thing. I am not afraid about being 40. When I was 20, I wanted to be 30. When I was 30 I dreamed about being 40," stuff. co. nz quoted her as telling Vanity Fair Italy.
"I love ageing, because I like the experience that comes with age. Unfortunately our society doesn't value that kind of thing. I always loved people older than me. I loved my grandparents," she said.
The stunning star doesn't have big plans for the next decade in her life and just hopes she continues to feel happy.
Diaz, who is regularly asked how she manages to look so fit given her age, says there is no magic secret to keeping in shape.
"I look younger than my age because I do exercise daily.
"I have always been sporty, ever since I was 20. Fitness is part of my life. You can't practise sport once in a while. You must do it every day. I need to practise even when I'm travelling for a job," she said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach