Washington, Apr 4 : Los Angeles does not seem to please Cameron Diaz anymore, for the actress is now planning to shift base to New York.
The 35-year-old actress thinks that LA is full of fame-hungry wannabes flocking to the city of stars in the hope to become a part of showbiz.
The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star said that though she will be devastated by leaving her native California, shifting would be in her own interest.
She said that life as an A-List celebrity has become increasingly difficult in Hollywood and hopes the Big Apple would certainly provide her a happy private life.
"I'm going to get a place in New York. I feel I can have a life in New York, which is something that has become more of a task in Los Angeles,” Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Britain's GQ magazine.
"You get treated the same as everyone else in New York. Here (in Los Angeles) people have come to either become rich and famous or be near someone who's rich and famous. It's really sad.
"I'd never thought I'd get to the point where I thought I was done with L. A. - I'm from here," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach