Washington, Apr 4 : Los Angeles does not seem to please Cameron Diaz anymore, for the actress is now planning to shift base to New York.
The 35-year-old actress thinks that LA is full of fame-hungry wannabes flocking to the city of stars in the hope to become a part of showbiz.
The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star said that though she will be devastated by leaving her native California, shifting would be in her own interest.
She said that life as an A-List celebrity has become increasingly difficult in Hollywood and hopes the Big Apple would certainly provide her a happy private life.
"I'm going to get a place in New York. I feel I can have a life in New York, which is something that has become more of a task in Los Angeles,” Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Britain's GQ magazine.
"You get treated the same as everyone else in New York. Here (in Los Angeles) people have come to either become rich and famous or be near someone who's rich and famous. It's really sad.
"I'd never thought I'd get to the point where I thought I was done with L. A. - I'm from here," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes