London, Apr 10 : Brooklyn Decker and Rihanna, who have been spending a lot of time together recently, were spotted hugging each other as they enjoyed a cruise around the Sydney Harbour.
The wife of tennis star Andy Roddick and the Barbadian singer are in Australia to promote their latest flick `Battleship', the Daily Mail reported.
Wearing a blue denim tie-dye shirt with a pair of super tiny shorts and white plimsolls, the singer looked genuinely pleased to see her co-star.
As she leaned in for a hug, Rihanna clutched her dark sunglasses and also wore a pair of large gold hoop earrings.
Decker was also dressed casually showing off her slender legs in a bright red shirt dress.
The former swimwear model teamed it with a pair of black studded ankle boots and some aviator sunglasses.
Wearing her blonde hair in a low ponytail, Decker made her way to the boat with the rest of the team where she joined director of the film Peter Berg and her co-star Taylor Kitsch. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach