London, Feb 27 : The opulent home where Britney Spears moved following her public meltdown in 2008 has been listed for sale for nearly 10 million dollars.
The 30-year-old singe holed up in the luxury abode, which boasts seven bedrooms for three years moving out of the property in December 2011.
As well as sprawling across 19,000 square feet the spacious property has eight bathrooms and Britney is said to have spent 25,000 dollars a month renting the impressive pad, the Daily Mail reported.
The `Toxic' hitmaker, who is now happily engaged to Jason Trawick, lived in the property with her two sons from her marriage to Kevin Federline Sean Preston and Jayden James.
The estate has three well kept lawns and a pool as well as a tennis court, a ballroom and a gymnasium.
The Tudor-style estate is located in suburban Hidden Hills, and is being offered by Partners Trust.
Before moving in to the home, Spears' personal and professional lives had taken nosedives.
During her stay at the lavish property she got her life back on track. As well as finding love again with Trawick she also got her career together again. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati