London, Feb 27 : The opulent home where Britney Spears moved following her public meltdown in 2008 has been listed for sale for nearly 10 million dollars.
The 30-year-old singe holed up in the luxury abode, which boasts seven bedrooms for three years moving out of the property in December 2011.
As well as sprawling across 19,000 square feet the spacious property has eight bathrooms and Britney is said to have spent 25,000 dollars a month renting the impressive pad, the Daily Mail reported.
The `Toxic' hitmaker, who is now happily engaged to Jason Trawick, lived in the property with her two sons from her marriage to Kevin Federline Sean Preston and Jayden James.
The estate has three well kept lawns and a pool as well as a tennis court, a ballroom and a gymnasium.
The Tudor-style estate is located in suburban Hidden Hills, and is being offered by Partners Trust.
Before moving in to the home, Spears' personal and professional lives had taken nosedives.
During her stay at the lavish property she got her life back on track. As well as finding love again with Trawick she also got her career together again. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes