London, Mar 2 : Bristol Palin is following in her mother former Alaska governor Sarah Palin’s footsteps and is set to come up with her memoir that will hit the stands this summer.
Rumours had been rife that the 20-year-old had put pen to paper and her memoir was due out in the summer, but Palin''s camp had denied it.
However, William Morrow has confirmed that Palin''s book ‘Not Afraid of Life’ will be hitting book stores this summer.
Morrow, an imprint of Harper Collins, announced that the memoir will provide ''inside look at her life''.
“Bristol gives readers an intimate behind-the-scenes look at her life for the first time,” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
“From growing up in Alaska to coming of age amid the media and political frenzy surrounding her mother''s political rise. From becoming a single mother while still a teenager to coping as her relationship with her baby''s father crumbled publicly - not once, but twice,” said Morrow.
Morrow added, “Bristol talks about the highs and lows of her appearance on ABC-TV''s Dancing With the Stars, including the aching hours of practice, the biting criticisms, and the thrill of getting to the show''s finals.
“She speaks candidly of her aspirations for the future and the deep religious faith that gives her strength and inspiration.” (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes