Washington, Apr 4 : Bristol Palin’s former fiance Levi Johnston is expecting a child with his girlfriend Sunny Oglesby, who has reportedly been pregnant for “about four or five months”.
Johnston, 21, and Oglesby, 20, have been dating for a year.
This will be the second child for Johnston, who fathered a son with Bristol, the eldest daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, in 2008, ABC News reported.
Johnston and Bristol called off their engagement in March 2009, got engaged again in July 2010, and split up weeks later.
Johnston’s 2011 book, ‘Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs,’ claimed that Bristol wanted to get pregnant because she was jealous of her mother’s pregnancy with son Trig.
“Having a baby of her own,” he wrote, was exactly “what she wanted.” (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers