Washington, Apr 4 : Bristol Palin’s former fiance Levi Johnston is expecting a child with his girlfriend Sunny Oglesby, who has reportedly been pregnant for “about four or five months”.
Johnston, 21, and Oglesby, 20, have been dating for a year.
This will be the second child for Johnston, who fathered a son with Bristol, the eldest daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, in 2008, ABC News reported.
Johnston and Bristol called off their engagement in March 2009, got engaged again in July 2010, and split up weeks later.
Johnston’s 2011 book, ‘Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs,’ claimed that Bristol wanted to get pregnant because she was jealous of her mother’s pregnancy with son Trig.
“Having a baby of her own,” he wrote, was exactly “what she wanted.” (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals