Washington, Apr 4 : Bristol Palin’s former fiance Levi Johnston is expecting a child with his girlfriend Sunny Oglesby, who has reportedly been pregnant for “about four or five months”.
Johnston, 21, and Oglesby, 20, have been dating for a year.
This will be the second child for Johnston, who fathered a son with Bristol, the eldest daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, in 2008, ABC News reported.
Johnston and Bristol called off their engagement in March 2009, got engaged again in July 2010, and split up weeks later.
Johnston’s 2011 book, ‘Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs,’ claimed that Bristol wanted to get pregnant because she was jealous of her mother’s pregnancy with son Trig.
“Having a baby of her own,” he wrote, was exactly “what she wanted.” (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes