Washington, Apr 13 : Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who worked together in `Mr. and Mrs. Smith' in 2005, are considering another movie collaboration in Ridley Scott''s new film.
According to Deadline. com, the couple are in talks to appear alongside `Shame's' Michael Fassbender and `No Country For Old Men's' Javier Bardem in `The Counselor', to be directed by Scott.
Filming is set to begin in the next few months - and the movie will shoot in Europe. Both Jolie and Pitt, and Scott have homes in the south of France.
Fassbender will play the title role of a respected lawyer who gets tangled in the drug business, the website revealed.
The film may deal with gritty themes, but it will likely be a family-friendly set: Unlike when they shot Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 48, are now parents to six kids. Until now they have alternated film projects so one parent is always off.
"We're not ones to repeat ourselves, but we'd like to, because right now, we're hopscotching with films so one can be with the kids and one's free to work," People magazine quoted Pitt said last May of reteaming on screen with Jolie.
"And why aren't we doing [movies] together? Why aren't we doing everything together?" he said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals