Melbourne, May 29 : Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt could be getting married sometime "within the next couple of weeks,” according to reports.
Brangelina, who are expecting twins later in the year, are said to be ready to tie the knot in a low-key ceremony in France before Jolie gives birth in August, according to Showbiz Spy.
“Brad and Angelina are planning a small wedding to be held within the next couple of weeks and that means having it in France,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as saying.
“Angie is finally convinced that marrying Brad is the right thing to do and he thinks it’s the perfect time to do it.
“They want to tie the knot before the twins arrive - which is only a few weeks away - so the clock is ticking,” the source added.
The couple and their children are currently staying at Microsoft billionaire Paul Allen’s Villa in Maryland, and it is said that the two of them are very keen on having a “simple outdoor ceremony”.
The theme for the marriage would be white and floral, with the children playing a major role.
“The kids will be central to the blessing. Maddox and Pax have contributed to the vows,” another source said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach