Melbourne, May 29 : Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt could be getting married sometime "within the next couple of weeks,” according to reports.
Brangelina, who are expecting twins later in the year, are said to be ready to tie the knot in a low-key ceremony in France before Jolie gives birth in August, according to Showbiz Spy.
“Brad and Angelina are planning a small wedding to be held within the next couple of weeks and that means having it in France,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as saying.
“Angie is finally convinced that marrying Brad is the right thing to do and he thinks it’s the perfect time to do it.
“They want to tie the knot before the twins arrive - which is only a few weeks away - so the clock is ticking,” the source added.
The couple and their children are currently staying at Microsoft billionaire Paul Allen’s Villa in Maryland, and it is said that the two of them are very keen on having a “simple outdoor ceremony”.
The theme for the marriage would be white and floral, with the children playing a major role.
“The kids will be central to the blessing. Maddox and Pax have contributed to the vows,” another source said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz