London, Apr 15 : Newly engaged couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are set to marry at a private chapel on their 35-million-pound estate in the south of France this summer.
The Hollywood couple have been planning the wedding for more than six months.
They have spent millions refurbishing Chateau Miraval, their 35-room retreat near the village of Correns in the heart of Provence.
“They are flying in 200 to 300 guests,” the Daily Express quoted a source close to the couple as saying.
A Who’s Who of showbusiness will include Matt Damon, George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Tom Cruise.
Guests are likely to enjoy wines from Miraval’s own vineyard, including an acclaimed light, flinty rose, Pink Floyd. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes