London, Apr 15 : Newly engaged couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are set to marry at a private chapel on their 35-million-pound estate in the south of France this summer.
The Hollywood couple have been planning the wedding for more than six months.
They have spent millions refurbishing Chateau Miraval, their 35-room retreat near the village of Correns in the heart of Provence.
“They are flying in 200 to 300 guests,” the Daily Express quoted a source close to the couple as saying.
A Who’s Who of showbusiness will include Matt Damon, George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Tom Cruise.
Guests are likely to enjoy wines from Miraval’s own vineyard, including an acclaimed light, flinty rose, Pink Floyd. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals