Los Angeles, July 14 : Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are likely to exchange wedding vows in a few months, according to sources.
The "I do's" could take place at their newly-renovated Chateau Miraval in Correns, France, in an intimate ceremony, reports usmagazine. com.
An insider says that the wedding "would be intimate and informal".
Although Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 47, have long resisted traditional marriage, the actress had earlier said they might change their mind.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach