Los Angeles, July 14 : Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are likely to exchange wedding vows in a few months, according to sources.
The "I do's" could take place at their newly-renovated Chateau Miraval in Correns, France, in an intimate ceremony, reports usmagazine. com.
An insider says that the wedding "would be intimate and informal".
Although Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 47, have long resisted traditional marriage, the actress had earlier said they might change their mind.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings