Los Angeles, July 14 : Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are likely to exchange wedding vows in a few months, according to sources.
The "I do's" could take place at their newly-renovated Chateau Miraval in Correns, France, in an intimate ceremony, reports usmagazine. com.
An insider says that the wedding "would be intimate and informal".
Although Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 47, have long resisted traditional marriage, the actress had earlier said they might change their mind.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz