Washington, July 16: A French Mayor has denied reports claiming that Hollywood's hottest couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, are set marry in South of France.
"There are no plans for them to marry that I know of - and I would know," People magazine quoted Correns mayor Michael Latz, as saying.
"Every year, the rumor resurfaces," said Latz.
"More noise from the American press to sell a few more pounds of paper," he added.
The mayor has been friendly with Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 47, since they first moved into the Chateau Miraval just outside Correns, a picturesque, eco-agricultural community with a population of 661, three years ago. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach