Wellington, Nov 2 : Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie apparently do not like being called ''Brangelina'' because it sounds like "a breakfast cereal".
The Hollywood couple began dating after meeting on the set of 2005 movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and raises six kids together.
Shortly after they got together they were dubbed ''Brangelina'' - a mix of their first names - because there were so many rumours about their romance.
The couple is still referred to by the moniker, although according to sources they aren''t fans of it.
Brad recently visited Angelina on the set of the new Bosnian war drama she is directing in Hungary, and was said to be amazed when he heard set workers using the nickname.
"Brad looked a bit p**sed off, but Angelina just laughed and said, ''We don''t use that. It just sounds like a breakfast cereal,''" Stuff. co. nz quoted a source as telling Us Weekly magazine. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz