Wellington, Nov 2 : Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie apparently do not like being called ''Brangelina'' because it sounds like "a breakfast cereal".
The Hollywood couple began dating after meeting on the set of 2005 movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and raises six kids together.
Shortly after they got together they were dubbed ''Brangelina'' - a mix of their first names - because there were so many rumours about their romance.
The couple is still referred to by the moniker, although according to sources they aren''t fans of it.
Brad recently visited Angelina on the set of the new Bosnian war drama she is directing in Hungary, and was said to be amazed when he heard set workers using the nickname.
"Brad looked a bit p**sed off, but Angelina just laughed and said, ''We don''t use that. It just sounds like a breakfast cereal,''" Stuff. co. nz quoted a source as telling Us Weekly magazine. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals