Wellington, Nov 2 : Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie apparently do not like being called ''Brangelina'' because it sounds like "a breakfast cereal".
The Hollywood couple began dating after meeting on the set of 2005 movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and raises six kids together.
Shortly after they got together they were dubbed ''Brangelina'' - a mix of their first names - because there were so many rumours about their romance.
The couple is still referred to by the moniker, although according to sources they aren''t fans of it.
Brad recently visited Angelina on the set of the new Bosnian war drama she is directing in Hungary, and was said to be amazed when he heard set workers using the nickname.
"Brad looked a bit p**sed off, but Angelina just laughed and said, ''We don''t use that. It just sounds like a breakfast cereal,''" Stuff. co. nz quoted a source as telling Us Weekly magazine. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers