Wellington, Nov 2 : Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie apparently do not like being called ''Brangelina'' because it sounds like "a breakfast cereal".
The Hollywood couple began dating after meeting on the set of 2005 movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and raises six kids together.
Shortly after they got together they were dubbed ''Brangelina'' - a mix of their first names - because there were so many rumours about their romance.
The couple is still referred to by the moniker, although according to sources they aren''t fans of it.
Brad recently visited Angelina on the set of the new Bosnian war drama she is directing in Hungary, and was said to be amazed when he heard set workers using the nickname.
"Brad looked a bit p**sed off, but Angelina just laughed and said, ''We don''t use that. It just sounds like a breakfast cereal,''" Stuff. co. nz quoted a source as telling Us Weekly magazine. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach