Wellington, Nov 2 : Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie apparently do not like being called ''Brangelina'' because it sounds like "a breakfast cereal".
The Hollywood couple began dating after meeting on the set of 2005 movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and raises six kids together.
Shortly after they got together they were dubbed ''Brangelina'' - a mix of their first names - because there were so many rumours about their romance.
The couple is still referred to by the moniker, although according to sources they aren''t fans of it.
Brad recently visited Angelina on the set of the new Bosnian war drama she is directing in Hungary, and was said to be amazed when he heard set workers using the nickname.
"Brad looked a bit p**sed off, but Angelina just laughed and said, ''We don''t use that. It just sounds like a breakfast cereal,''" Stuff. co. nz quoted a source as telling Us Weekly magazine. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes