London, Apr 4 : Kate Upton, who catapulted to fame after posing as the cover girl for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, speaks just seven words in a new advertisement to plug American satellite broadcast provider, DirecTV.
As she rolls around on the beach in the new ad, the 19-year-old model can be seen sitting in a blue floral bikini on white sand, crystal blue water behind her, staring seductively at the camera.
“Go get DirectTV. Right now. I’ll wait,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying in the ad.
She then strokes her hands through her blonde hair and playfully runs and hides behind a tree. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes