London, Apr 4 : Kate Upton, who catapulted to fame after posing as the cover girl for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, speaks just seven words in a new advertisement to plug American satellite broadcast provider, DirecTV.
As she rolls around on the beach in the new ad, the 19-year-old model can be seen sitting in a blue floral bikini on white sand, crystal blue water behind her, staring seductively at the camera.
“Go get DirectTV. Right now. I’ll wait,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying in the ad.
She then strokes her hands through her blonde hair and playfully runs and hides behind a tree. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals