London, Apr 4 : Kate Upton, who catapulted to fame after posing as the cover girl for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, speaks just seven words in a new advertisement to plug American satellite broadcast provider, DirecTV.
As she rolls around on the beach in the new ad, the 19-year-old model can be seen sitting in a blue floral bikini on white sand, crystal blue water behind her, staring seductively at the camera.
“Go get DirectTV. Right now. I’ll wait,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying in the ad.
She then strokes her hands through her blonde hair and playfully runs and hides behind a tree. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach