New Delhi, Feb 10 : Bollywood Superstar Amitabh Bachchan has revealed that he will be undergoing a minor abdominal surgery on Saturday.
The 69-year-old has suffered from a series of stomach infections in the recent past.
"There were some medical procedures today as well for -- and this is being disclosed to the Ef (extended family) at this point of time -- a surgery that I shall be undergoing on the 11th morning. I do not wish to talk much on my medical condition, but trust and faith in my FmXt (extended family) allows me to do so (sic.)", Bachchan wrote on his blog.
"I sometimes lament the fact that I do not have the benefit of a complete and ailment free body structure, and I wonder how wonderful it would be to be normal again. But this was my fate and I shall accept it with a smile," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz