New Delhi, Feb 10 : Bollywood Superstar Amitabh Bachchan has revealed that he will be undergoing a minor abdominal surgery on Saturday.
The 69-year-old has suffered from a series of stomach infections in the recent past.
"There were some medical procedures today as well for -- and this is being disclosed to the Ef (extended family) at this point of time -- a surgery that I shall be undergoing on the 11th morning. I do not wish to talk much on my medical condition, but trust and faith in my FmXt (extended family) allows me to do so (sic.)", Bachchan wrote on his blog.
"I sometimes lament the fact that I do not have the benefit of a complete and ailment free body structure, and I wonder how wonderful it would be to be normal again. But this was my fate and I shall accept it with a smile," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach