New Delhi, Feb 10 : Bollywood Superstar Amitabh Bachchan has revealed that he will be undergoing a minor abdominal surgery on Saturday.
The 69-year-old has suffered from a series of stomach infections in the recent past.
"There were some medical procedures today as well for -- and this is being disclosed to the Ef (extended family) at this point of time -- a surgery that I shall be undergoing on the 11th morning. I do not wish to talk much on my medical condition, but trust and faith in my FmXt (extended family) allows me to do so (sic.)", Bachchan wrote on his blog.
"I sometimes lament the fact that I do not have the benefit of a complete and ailment free body structure, and I wonder how wonderful it would be to be normal again. But this was my fate and I shall accept it with a smile," he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes