Los Vegas, May 8 - Singer Justin Bieber became boxer Floyd Mayweather's lucky charm as he escorted the boxer to the ring before his much-anticipated match with Miguel Cotto.
The singer showed his support for Mayweather by carrying two of the sports star's title belts. Both he and rapper 50 Cent accompanied the boxing champ into Las Vegas' MGM grand garden arena Saturday, reports dailystar. co. uk
Bieber remained ringside throughout the match to cheer on Mayweather, who preserved his unbeaten record after defeating Cotto.
After the fight, the teen sensation jumped into the ring with 50 Cent and Lil Wayne to congratulate Mayweather on his victory and pose for pictures. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes