Los Vegas, May 8 - Singer Justin Bieber became boxer Floyd Mayweather's lucky charm as he escorted the boxer to the ring before his much-anticipated match with Miguel Cotto.
The singer showed his support for Mayweather by carrying two of the sports star's title belts. Both he and rapper 50 Cent accompanied the boxing champ into Las Vegas' MGM grand garden arena Saturday, reports dailystar. co. uk
Bieber remained ringside throughout the match to cheer on Mayweather, who preserved his unbeaten record after defeating Cotto.
After the fight, the teen sensation jumped into the ring with 50 Cent and Lil Wayne to congratulate Mayweather on his victory and pose for pictures. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals