Los Vegas, May 8 - Singer Justin Bieber became boxer Floyd Mayweather's lucky charm as he escorted the boxer to the ring before his much-anticipated match with Miguel Cotto.
The singer showed his support for Mayweather by carrying two of the sports star's title belts. Both he and rapper 50 Cent accompanied the boxing champ into Las Vegas' MGM grand garden arena Saturday, reports dailystar. co. uk
Bieber remained ringside throughout the match to cheer on Mayweather, who preserved his unbeaten record after defeating Cotto.
After the fight, the teen sensation jumped into the ring with 50 Cent and Lil Wayne to congratulate Mayweather on his victory and pose for pictures. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers