Los Vegas, May 8 - Singer Justin Bieber became boxer Floyd Mayweather's lucky charm as he escorted the boxer to the ring before his much-anticipated match with Miguel Cotto.
The singer showed his support for Mayweather by carrying two of the sports star's title belts. Both he and rapper 50 Cent accompanied the boxing champ into Las Vegas' MGM grand garden arena Saturday, reports dailystar. co. uk
Bieber remained ringside throughout the match to cheer on Mayweather, who preserved his unbeaten record after defeating Cotto.
After the fight, the teen sensation jumped into the ring with 50 Cent and Lil Wayne to congratulate Mayweather on his victory and pose for pictures. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach