London, June 9 : Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who is expecting her fourth child with husband David Beckham, says being a working mother is not a cakewalk.
"Maternity leave - what's that? I've been working incredibly hard so I'm prepared for the next season," Victoria told OK magazine.
"Being a working mum is hard - I think women can relate to me when I say it's like juggling glass balls. My husband and children will always be my priority. But for me, what I do professionally doesn't feel like a job - it's my passion," she added.
Victoria and David Beckham have three sons - Brooklyn Joseph, Romeo James and Cruz David.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach