London, June 9 : Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who is expecting her fourth child with husband David Beckham, says being a working mother is not a cakewalk.
"Maternity leave - what's that? I've been working incredibly hard so I'm prepared for the next season," Victoria told OK magazine.
"Being a working mum is hard - I think women can relate to me when I say it's like juggling glass balls. My husband and children will always be my priority. But for me, what I do professionally doesn't feel like a job - it's my passion," she added.
Victoria and David Beckham have three sons - Brooklyn Joseph, Romeo James and Cruz David.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings