London, June 9 : Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who is expecting her fourth child with husband David Beckham, says being a working mother is not a cakewalk.
"Maternity leave - what's that? I've been working incredibly hard so I'm prepared for the next season," Victoria told OK magazine.
"Being a working mum is hard - I think women can relate to me when I say it's like juggling glass balls. My husband and children will always be my priority. But for me, what I do professionally doesn't feel like a job - it's my passion," she added.
Victoria and David Beckham have three sons - Brooklyn Joseph, Romeo James and Cruz David.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes