London, June 9 : Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who is expecting her fourth child with husband David Beckham, says being a working mother is not a cakewalk.
"Maternity leave - what's that? I've been working incredibly hard so I'm prepared for the next season," Victoria told OK magazine.
"Being a working mum is hard - I think women can relate to me when I say it's like juggling glass balls. My husband and children will always be my priority. But for me, what I do professionally doesn't feel like a job - it's my passion," she added.
Victoria and David Beckham have three sons - Brooklyn Joseph, Romeo James and Cruz David.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers