New York, Oct 8: Brooklyn Beckham, the 9-year-old son of David and Victoria Beckham, seems to be a big fan of The Beatles.
Brooklyn has been visiting the Color Me Mine ceramics studio in Beverly Hills to make pottery - and each time, his mom Victoria a. k. a Posh Spice brings along Beatles albums to play.
One time it was ‘Magical Mystery Tour,’ another time ‘Rubber Soul,’ reports the New York Post.
According to a source, Posh Spice told an employee: "Brooklyn just loves The Beatles. Can''t get him to listen to any of my records, though!" (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz