New York, Oct 8: Brooklyn Beckham, the 9-year-old son of David and Victoria Beckham, seems to be a big fan of The Beatles.
Brooklyn has been visiting the Color Me Mine ceramics studio in Beverly Hills to make pottery - and each time, his mom Victoria a. k. a Posh Spice brings along Beatles albums to play.
One time it was ‘Magical Mystery Tour,’ another time ‘Rubber Soul,’ reports the New York Post.
According to a source, Posh Spice told an employee: "Brooklyn just loves The Beatles. Can''t get him to listen to any of my records, though!" (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach