New York, Oct 8: Brooklyn Beckham, the 9-year-old son of David and Victoria Beckham, seems to be a big fan of The Beatles.
Brooklyn has been visiting the Color Me Mine ceramics studio in Beverly Hills to make pottery - and each time, his mom Victoria a. k. a Posh Spice brings along Beatles albums to play.
One time it was ‘Magical Mystery Tour,’ another time ‘Rubber Soul,’ reports the New York Post.
According to a source, Posh Spice told an employee: "Brooklyn just loves The Beatles. Can''t get him to listen to any of my records, though!" (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals