New York, Oct 8: Brooklyn Beckham, the 9-year-old son of David and Victoria Beckham, seems to be a big fan of The Beatles.
Brooklyn has been visiting the Color Me Mine ceramics studio in Beverly Hills to make pottery - and each time, his mom Victoria a. k. a Posh Spice brings along Beatles albums to play.
One time it was ‘Magical Mystery Tour,’ another time ‘Rubber Soul,’ reports the New York Post.
According to a source, Posh Spice told an employee: "Brooklyn just loves The Beatles. Can''t get him to listen to any of my records, though!" (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers